Friday, January 06, 2012

Nail Mail From an Amazing Friend!

Good evening, dear readers!! :D

Today I had planned to show you my week-long haul that I got while visiting my friend for the last few days.  I was on my way home and stopped to check the mail, then WHAM!!  A package waiting for me?? :D

I saw that it was from the lovely Jenn from All That Is Gorgeous.  We recently connected over the internet and decided to write snail mail to each other (I love real written letters!! :D).  What I didn't expect was a box marked "fragile".  :D :D

So needless to say, when I got home I ripped into that sucker (carefully ^-^) and WOW!!!  Jenn is such a sweetheart.  I said "forget about the other post, I'm posting about this!!"

Here is what was waiting for me inside:


Isn't this AMAZING??! :D  Okay there was more candy, but it has been eaten... XD.  There also was a wonderful card and letter.

Let's look at the goodies in closer detail:



Isn't this stunning???!  This is Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Lapis Amethyst.  This is so gorgeous!!  I didn't have anything like it at all and the colour is breathtaking!!


YAAAAY!!!  My first Coloricons!!!  This one is in Back Alley Deals...


and this one is in Give Me A Price Quote.  These are so FANTASTIC!!! :D  I've been lemming Coloricons for a while now, and I have never seen them before in real life (only on nail blogs!!).  AND NOW I HAVE THEM!!! :D  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

ALSO!


Look how beautiful this quad is!!  This is in Sapphire Stylist and it is one of my favorite colour combinations for eye sets ever!!!

I ran out of those nail polish wheels, and tucked in below everything else was...


a bunch of these!!!  No, not used ones... heheh.  ^-^  These are swatches I have done of the beautiful polishes I got.  I am so looking forward to doing manicures with these and posting them on here.  I am also going to do a couple eye makeup looks with that palate and posting them on here as well!!

The candy was delicious.  >:D

Jenn, thank you SO MUCH!!! :D  Seriously.  This was so amazing of you to do; you are such a sweetheart!

Take care everyone, and I hope that you have an amazing weekend!!

(P.S., if you haven't already done so, I heartily suggest checking out her wonderful blog!! :D)

12 comments:

  1. Nice nail mail haul! And that candy looked delicious, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am happy your package got to you safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lindsey R: Thank you! :D It really was!! :D

    @ MariJo: I know!!! :D First nail mail ever!!

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you so so very much!! It is so lovely!! :'D (<- tears of happiness!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how cool :D Such awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ drinkcitra: I know!! :D It made me so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome of Jenn! Really Nice nail mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Nail Reflections: I agree!!! :D She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back Alley Deals looks really pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sandra: Yeah!!! :D :D I'm still so excited about it. XD

    @ ScarsLikeLace: It really is!! I'm looking forward to making a manicure with it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polish AND chocolate so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...