My Blog Roll Is Gone

Sunday, January 15, 2012

>:(

Hello dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that while I spent hours trying to change my blog template, I finally was able to fix it and got this cute design. :D  The bad news is, once I was finishing up, I realized that I accidently deleted my blogroll, and I can't get it back.  So I need to make a new one. >:'(

For all those bloggers out there whose contests I have entered, I promise that you were on my blog roll, but it is gone now.  :(

To all my readers and fellow bloggers whom I follow, I will do what I can to get back up to date very soon.

What a bummer!

So if I am late replying or miss replying to your posts in the next couple days, that is a reason why.  I hope to get everything back to normal soon! :D

Take care everyone!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Good luck compiling everything for your blog roll! I go crazy when my sidebar is deleted after I update my theme... I'd lose it if my blog roll got deleted! But your theme looks really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your new theme!! amazing:] good luck with getting everything back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much!! I am almost done now :D!!

    @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you!! :D ^-^ Thankfully I got most of it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sucks! I know you will fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you! I think I have (almost?) all of the links back, lol! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D