Hello Kitty Manicure

Sunday, January 01, 2012





Good evening, dear readers!

I hope that all of you had a safe and happy new year! :D  Well, new year celebration, and also I hope that the new year is safe and happy... :S  Am I even making sense? XD

What did you do to celebrate?  I was at home lying in bed sending a few text messages lol!  I'm still sick but I can breathe a bit better today.  I also got at least a solid 7 hours of sleep last night!!! :D YAY!! ^-^

My friend gave me some adorable Hello Kitty nail art stickers, and I wanted to try them out.  I used a base of China Glaze Naked, some white It's So Easy nail striping polish and some China Glaze Strawberry Fields.  I used some rhinestones and fake pearls, then coated it all in a crap-load of top coat.  Unfortunately I put too much top coat on and some of it bubbled and looked really weird, lol.  Also the bubbling was probably because the varnish got really thick and old.  Oh well!  ^-^  I also smeared some of the pink around underneath the top coat because I pressed too hard, so it looks like weird tip wear on the middle finger (but it's not!).

I hope that you enjoy! :D

Have a wonderful night! ^_^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I haven't really tried stickers before. This looks really good. Probably saves from all the stamping/free hand hassles. Lol.. gotta look into that.

    What I mainly did to celebrate my new year was going to church and eating with family and friends. It was a fun time both at church and at home. Now I'm just resting and way too ful to do anything (But blog/read blogs of course)..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like your middle finger the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Glad you're getting better ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lizzy O: Thank you!! :D It sounds like you had a lot of fun!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you very much! ^-^

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much, me too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the thumb and scalloped tips on your index and ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ChromaCraze: Thank you!! :D I didn't know that those types of tips were called 'scalloped'-I like that! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorable!
    I love the stones, definitely add pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuuuute your polka dots look puuuurfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jonochi: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Parisa: Thank you muchlies!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute! Glad to hear you're breathing better! Sucks when you're sick and all stuffy :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super cute and pretty! I love it! :D I celebrated just being with dear friends and family. I hope you are feeling better soon and enjoying the new year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! You did such an awesome job with all of the gems! Hope your feeling better!
    We Managed to stay up till like 12:30! Then I was done for and my son whined he wasn't tired... That was the last I heard and then it was morning and he was passed out at the bottom of the bed. I hope he partied well! Cause he wont see that for another year!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh these are adorable. Hello Kitty manicures are always a win!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ drinkcitra: Thanks muchlies!! :D I love being able to sleep again! XD

    @ I Drink Nail Polish: It sounds like a perfect way to spend New Years! :D Thank you for your kind words! I hope that 2012 is wonderful for you. ^-^

    @ Shannara: Thank you so much! ^-^

    @ Nail Reflections: Ahaha, he fell asleep at the bottom of the bed, that is so cute! XD I'm glad you had a good time, and thank you for your kind words! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate it. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you!!!! THis is a little too pink and happy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, they look so cute. I love it.

    Lotsoflove

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Fingers: Happy New Year!! :D Haha yeah, it definitely isn't for everyone!! ^-^

    @ naomi: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww this is so cute! i love hello kitty

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D Sanrio is awesome!! Cinnamoroll is my favourite character (sooo cute!!!) XD I have a big plush of him that I got as a gift from my sister. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D