Content

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Glorious Haul!! :D

Good evening, dear readers!

Tonight I am showing you the wonderful haul that I got last week.  In total I got 13 (!!) new polishes!! (3 are minis).

So here we go!  :D


The row in the front from left to right is:
-Wet n Wild Coloricon in Give Me A Price Quote (from Jenn :D)
-Wet n Wild Coloricon in Back Alley Deals (also from Jenn ^-^)
-Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Lapis Amethyst (and ALSO from Jenn!!! :D :D)
-Finger Paints Flecked
-Finger Paints Flashy
-Mini Sally Girl in a light purple (I don't know the name)
-Mini Sally Girl in a greenishy blue gorgeous colour (don't know the name of this either)

The row in the back from left to right is:
-Revlon #330 Naughty
-Deborah Lippman Across The Universe
-Sephora by O.P.I I Found a Pot of Gold!
-Anna Sui #700
-Anna Sui #107
-Mini Sally Girl in light green (don't know the name).

WOW!!  What an amazing week!!!  :D

As you know from yesterday's post, Jenn from All That Is Gorgeous sent me the two Coloricons and the Nail Prism.  Thanks again Jenn, these are so wonderful!! :D  You can see more pics of them in yesterdays post. ^-^

Here are some closeups:


Flecked is on the left and Flashy is on the right.  :)  I hoped to get Motley too but oh well!  I am so fortunate to have ANY of these, and Flecked was another one that I really wanted so I am so glad that I got that.  It turns out that Flashy looks amazing, so I am happy that I picked it up!


#700 is on the left and #107 is on the right.  It is such a shame that these only have numbers for names.  I received a gift card to Sears for Christmas, and went there during last week to check out the available polishes.  I finally decided on picking up a couple of these! :D

I always liked the look of Anna Sui products, but never splurged for two reasons: one is the price (although these weren't too bad) and the other is the rose scent.  I like the smell of roses, but only to a certain extent.  Almost all of Anna's products are scented like roses, including the nail polishes.  I tried on these (and several other shades) at the mall, and was like "WOAH" when I smelled them.  These are heavily fragranced in my opinion, so if you are sensitive to scents beware!!  If you don't mind the rose scent, then I say go for it!! :D

I decided on these two shades, as I absolutely adore them!!  I am even getting somewhat used to the scent, although I would have preferred if they carried these colours without fragrance.

But look at those bottles!! :D  They are so cute!!!  Even the handles are shaped like roses.  The rose design on the glass is on both sides, so whatever way you look at this it is beautiful. ^-^


These are three Mini Sally Girl polishes that I picked up.  I am not sure what their names are, but they are pretty!!  These are newly released colours, and they are perfect for spring! :D  I hope that they integrate these into their permanent line.  ^-^


Deborah Lippman Across the Universe on the left, Revlon Naughty in the middle and Sephora by O.P.I I Found a Pot of Gold! on the right.

OOOOH boy.  I kind of told myself that I would never pick up a Deborah Lippman polish because of how expensive they are.  Seriously, this was really expensive for me!!!  But... I love this one.  It is sooo beautiful, and after lemming it for months I finally caved and bought it.  It really is so beautiful.  I love the look, adore the name, and for some reason it reminds me of the Doctor (Doctor Who) travelling the universe in his TARDIS.  :D  I have always been a fan of astronomy (a huuuge fan) so I love this polish.  :)

Here is a couple more close ups of the Sephora polish (one with flash and one without).  It really is a special top coat! :D



Eeee so pretty!! :D  Those diamonds are so gorgeous!!

So there we go!  That is my magnificent haul for the week (at least I think so!! :D).  Now I have no money left, hahahah.  :'D  (I really don't T.T).  Oh well, it was worth it! :D

I can't wait to get to making some manicures with all these beauties!!!

Take care everyone, and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.  ^-^

-Ashesela

20 comments:

  1. Whoa! That Sephora gold polish is awesome! I'm going to have to pick that up! I love the little Sally polishes..Great for trying out colors and we all have too many polishes and too little space to store them, right? :) Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I dont know where to start coz they are all gorgeous but that Lippmann knocks my socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ChromaCraze: Thank you so much!! :D

    I made myself a small polish rack near the end of last year, and now it is full!! I need more storage, hahaha.

    The Sally polishes are so good! I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality when I first tried them. Plus, you can try so many at that price, and if for some reason you don't like one it isn't a big loss. Plus you can re-use the bottles to make the smallest frankens ever.:D XD

    Oh and I definitely suggest getting the Sephora one!! It looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ hollysagemini: Isn't she a beauty??! It took months to get with me lemming it and saying 'no, I really can't!' but then I finally caved. It is so beautiful, and I love layering it over black so I can see it lasting a long time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! That Sephora polish looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I don't think I hauled anything this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that's what i call a haul! when is revlon going to do a REAL dupe of across the universe? i've been eyeing that for an entire year and it's the most beautiful polish ever,i am very very jealous to say the least ! =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Deborah Lippman?! Dude, totally want to come and get it now. Lol.. Lovely haul. Amazing polishes. Can't wait to see what you do with all these.

    Oh wee, the pot of Gold really looks like a bottle of gold. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome polishes! That Sephora by OPI gold is pretty with those diamonds! Nice feature...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh you picked up some great polishes there and you're right, those rose bottles are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waw what a great haul!

    I gave you the Cute blog award, you can pic it op if you
    like http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul!! You got some goodies ;0). I almost picked up Naughty yesterday, but decided to put it don't know how I feel about it. I look forward to your swatch to help me make my decision ;0).

    Btw, I nominated you for the cute blog award on my page (http://marijonails.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Lindsey R: Thank you! :D When I saw that in the store, I was like "eee" and snatched it right up! ^-^

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: This will be pretty much my monthly haul, as I can't buy anymore for now hehe.

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!! :D

    @ Parisa: Wow, a whole year??!! I didn't even get really into nail polish until last August! I hope that you can get it! :D It is so pretty. That would be SO awesome if Revlon made this exact polish. I love their dupes! :D

    @ Lizzy O: I know!!! I can't believe I actually caved and bought one of these!! *my wallet is crying* XD. They are sooo out of my budget!
    I love I Found a Pot of Gold! so much, it is super fun! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you!! :D The Sephora one looks so amazing on the nail!!

    @ Laura: I love those bottles!! :D It is so funny how everyone has different taste. I showed my sister the bottles and she thought they were really ugly, hahaha!! I think they are gorgeous! :D

    @ Shannara: Aw thank you so very, very much for the nomination!!! :D I really appreciate that so much! ^-^

    @ MariJo: If it makes your decision any easier, it applies "like mud", as my sister says, in that it is sooo pigmented!! You can just about get away with one coat! It applies like a dream. I will swatch it soon to show you! :D
    Thank you so much for the nomination!! I appreciate that so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree about the ATU: if you must shell out for Deborah Lippmann, that is the BEST reason ever to. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great haul! I'm really wanting the finger paints, but since they're not sold online I can't get my hands on em...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see swatches of those Sally girls! I have been eying them up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ lilacattak: I'm so glad I got this one. I tried it out over black (to save on polish and to get opacity right away) and it almost brings a tear to my eye. :'D It is so lovely!! Plus it means a lot to me. I love when I can associate wonderful thoughts with things. ^-^

    @ Kia: Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that. They are (were) at Sally's stores here but they sold so fast!! I was so lucky to get any of them!

    @ Duckie: They are so pretty!! I'll try to post them soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. That a great haul! I love the pastel! Money well spent!=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts