Glittering Gold

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good evening, dear readers! :D

I wanted to show you a manicure that I did just the other night.

I used two coats of Orly Luxe, two coats of Wet n' Wild Coloricon in Give Me A Price Quote (from Jenn! :D), and two or so coats of Sephora by O.P.I I Found A Pot Of Gold!. :D






Give Me A Price Quote has such an interesting texture!!  There is teeny tiny roundish glitter as well as small bar glitter (both the same colour).  It looks so cool!! :D  Almost hairy (I know that probably sounds gross, but you would have to see it to know what I mean, lol!!  I promise it isn't gross!!)

I Found A Pot Of Gold! has gold glitter as well as large holographic diamonds dispersed within.  I do caution that you should wear a top coat over this (even though it is designated as a top coat on the bottle). If you don't, it is possible to scratch off the holographic coating if the diamonds are exposed (that happened to me).

And of course the lovely Luxe.  Well, I'm sure by now you've seen it a bunch of times in my blog, and are already aware of my love for this polish! ^-^ ;)

I really like this combination, and I hope that you do too!  ^-^

I am so excited!!  Today (well, yesterday) my sister and I spent a while making some frankens, and I am so excited to show them to you!! :D  Hopefully by the end of today (Thursday) or tomorrow I will have a post up of them.  I loves them! XD

Alrighty then!  Take care everyone, and have a wonderful night!  ^-^

-Ashesela

(P.S., if you aren't already a follower on Diaries of a Sephoraphobe, you HAVE to check out this post.  Seriously!!  This is one of the funniest nail polish posts ever.  XD!!!)

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Be careful walking around with this manicure. Someone just might think you have real gold on your nails. Lol...

    Looks soo lovely and glitterful (haha)! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I totally checked that blog out. Lol.. Funny funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Really gold! I can't wait to see your frankens! I can't figure out how to do it! You will have to give me some pointers! I made some, but they are all separated and funky! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fancy! Looks amazing, a real show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, that is really something. Reminds me of Scrooge McDuck's piles of money for some reason :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love sparkly manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Lizzy O.: Hahaha, thank you so much for the compliment!! :D LOL wasn't that post hilarious? I have to try blindfold manicures sometime. XD

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you so much!!! :D (Also, for the gorgeous polish!! XD) I can't wait to show them!! :D

    @ hollysagemini: Thank you so much!!! :D :D

    @ Allie-bee: Ahahah that is such an awesome comparison!! :D "Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg, race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck blur... you might solve a mystery, or re-write history... Duck Tales! WOOOOOO-OOOOO!!!" (I had to! XD)

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you!!! Me too! XD
    @

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shannara: Thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun seeing how gold and sparkly it got, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, nice!!! All blinged out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ MariJo: Aw yeah!! XD Thank you!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: YAY I'm glad!! :D

    @ NotesandNails: I'm very glad!! :D Gotta love glitter!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a blinged out manicure! And I'm still giggling at the hairy comment. Ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo I love the combination of that gold with the holographic pieces :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jennius: Thank you!! :D I Found A Pot Of Gold! is an amazing polish!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing! It looks like treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Amy: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D