Franken Swatches: Fairground, Chronos, Horcrux, Spackle

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

I hope you are ready for another round of the franken swatch-a-thon!  Again, these were made by my sister and I.  Actually, I only made Fairground out of this bunch, and my sister made Chronos, Horcrux and Spackle.

Funny story about Spackle: my sister set out to make the ugliest shade possible (deliberately) XD.  She kept adding the most random colours together, and when it turned into this I made her stop because I loved it! :D  She wasn't done (and she thinks it is ugly already, XD) but I really like it!  So she gave it to me (YAY!! :D).

Okay!  I guess I will start with Spackle first!





Next up: Chronos! :D





And now... Fairground.  :)





And last (for now XD) but definately NOT least, Horcrux.





Please forgive my dry skin.  Also, I had a few issues with my topcoat (well, it was really my fault in applying in badly o.o; so if you see lumpiness or weirdness by the nail tips, that is probably why).

I really love the frankens that my sister comes up with (and the fact that she gives me most of them!! :D ^-^!)

I hope that you enjoy these too! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday, and I hope that your weekend has been going well.  ^-^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I love all of them! I have to try to franken one of these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em! It's so cute that you and your sis have so much fun doing this together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Spackle! and Horcrux is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spackle and Fairground are just so lovely! I'm inspired to put on a grey polish now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great!! And I agree with you, I don't think Spackle is ugly AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ My Nail Polish Online: Thank you so much!! :D I would love to see what you come up with! ^-^

    @ hollysagemini: Thank you so much!! ^-^ :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so very much!! :D ^_^

    @ Amanda: Aw thank you!! ^_^ I am glad that I could inspire you!! ^_^

    @ MariJo: Thank you so much! :D I really like Spackle, hehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Horcrux, I'm always up for dark sparkly colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Anita: Thank you!! :D (And me too! Love me some rich sparkle!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Let's polish some nails: Thank you very much! ^-^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE HORCRUX. dying, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. also, i'd love to give you a bottle of Snow on Snow if you're interested:] let me know: sarahsnailblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They all look pretty, I love Horcrux.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you so much!!! :D I am so glad that you like it! :D Also: OMG are you serious??!!! That polish is so beautiful!!! :O

    @ Shannara: Thank you so much, I am really glad that you like it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Horcrux best!! =) They are all really pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are truly amazing frankens you have made! I love Horcrux and spackle the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!! I really like that one too! :D!!

    @ Nail Reflections: Aw, thank you so much!! Actually, the two you like best are ones that my sister made! :D (I adore her frankens XD!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving Spackle - any chance this color comes in a dupe that's already on the market? I'd love to get my hands on it, if so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D