Cute Blog Award

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Today I got 2(!!) Cute Blog Awards, and I am so happy! :D  The lovely Shannara  and the lovely MariJo sent them to me!!  Thank you so much ladies; I appreciate this so much! :D

Isn't that one of the most adorable awards ever???!

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
- Lip balm and lip gloss! :D  I need to constantly wear them as my lips get all puckered and peely if I don't.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- Hmmm... this is a toughie!  I guess the amazing glitters that kept coming out (especially for the holiday season).  I love me some sparkle! :D

3. What is your favorite dessert?
-Oh no, another toughie.  It really depends on what I am in the mood for.  For the sake of a short answer, I chose Polish cheesecake!! ^-^

4. Favourite color?
-I ADORE blue.  Especially light blue.  I love teal, I adore green, a good purple... but if my room walls could be any color right now they would be a light baby blue.  ^-^

5. What is your middle name?
-Elaine.  :D

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
-Well, I was listening to the He Man What's Up (Hey, What's Going On?) song... someone re-recorded this song and put it to He Man, which is amazing.  So funny!! ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI&feature=fvst )
For a serious song, I was listening to Sting Desert Rose.  :D

7. Cats or dogs?
-Both

Something about myself that you don't know:
Hmmm... how about this... these are some of my favorite movies/shows that I watched when I was a kid:
-The Hugga Bunch
-Jem
-The Secret of Nihm
-Fievel Goes West
-Rainbow Brite
-The Little Prince (from outer space, can catch a shooting star and saaaail awaaaaaayyyy... XD)
-DISNEY!!! :D
-Neverending Story
-Tron
-Weird Science
-Real Genius

Now for those wonderful blogs!!! :D  I will tag some that have already gotten this award, but you guys are awesome and deserve it again!  Here we go, in no particular order:

Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog 
My Nail Polish Online
Just Add Polish
Polish and Charms
Drinkcitra
Everbella
Polish Obsession
The Nail Movement
Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
The Do It Yourself Lady
Nails and Stuff
Nail Reflections
deez nails
Prim and Polished
Ali's Nail News
Imperfectly Painted
See Sarah Swatch
Nail Fanatic
The Polished Perfectionist
sonidlo's nail polishes
Life, light and party

Polish on my mind
Wickless & Polished
The Polish Haven
Oooh, Shinies!
do not refreeze
The Thing I Like Now
The Trace Face Philes
Trojan Nails
Hello my pretties
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Yesterday's Nail
On My Nail
Goose's Glitter
The Art of Nails
The Nailsaurus
Nail Nerd
Canadian Nail Fanatic
Mi Vida Aburrida
Noelie's Nails
Notes and Nails
Lindsey's Lacquer
Nevorpurify's Nail Art
le petit faon
The Nail Network
Just Add Polish
OMG! Polish 'em!
paint that nail
Enamel Girl
Nail Project 2012
Alice's Restaurant
My Nails: A Love Affair
alizarine claws
Spaz & Squee
Nailed It
GaGa for Nails
My Glittery Obsessions
Live. Laugh. Love. Lacquer.
Vettelicious Nail Blog
Amy's Corner
Nail Loopy
Pastelliunelmia
Through the Wormhole
My Blue Lacquer
Emerald Sparkled
DandyNails
Rainbows&Sparkles
Shades of Magick
Cosmetic Proof
my makeup diary
40 kyntta
I Drink Nail Polish
Nail Narcissism
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
gems in a bottle. 
A Splash of Serendipity
Nailstyle
Doo polishing
Aphrodite's Notebook
Goku in Wonderland
Nail Art by Amy Blair
Glitta Gloves
Naru In Wonderland
CucumPear's Onyx Phalanx
necessary nails
A Polished Life
Nail Noise
The Lacquer Lounge
O' Natur Nail
Just Some Nails by MJ
Nails Like Lace

Goodness, I have to stop myself!!!  If anyone is not on the list, please accept this award as well.  I may have missed some people on here by accident.  I had to stop because I have spent a looong time on this post now, lol!!


Take care everyone, and have a wonderful day!!


(P.S., the list may be long, but I appreciate each and every one of you!! :D)


-Ashesela



You Might Also Like

43 comments

  1. Awww I REALLY appreciate the recognition Ashesela! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thxxxx very sweet of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the tag! Its super sweet of you and I totally appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Did you tag every blog on your list? lol :P

    The glitter was my favourite thing too. Loooove the sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jayne: My pleasure!! :D You have a wonderful blog!!

    @ Shannara: Thank you too!!! :D

    @ Enamel Girl: :D My pleasure!! Your blog is great! :D

    @ love4lacquer: My pleasure!!! :D :D

    @ Allie-bee: Thank you very much!! Hahaha, actually no! XD I have more but I was getting so tired! LOL! Tagging these and then posting on the web sites to let everyone know has taken me hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heheh, THANK YOU. That is indeed the cutest little award ever. Love me some owls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i agree! your such a sweet!!thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! :) Very sweet of you to think of me--and the owl is adorable haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's really nice of you! thanks a lot :*

    Francesca
    http://petitfaon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Courtney Eldridge: Aren't they so adorible!! I love owls too! XD

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: You and your blog are awesome. I definitely couldn't miss you!!! :D I love that owl! I want it! XD

    @ Francivusk: My pleasure!! :D

    @ Sonidlo Nail Polish: You are very welcome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the award! it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww Thanks for the award darling.


    Yay for cheesecake! But wait a minute is Polish Cheesecake different than regular? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a sweetheart!! Thanks for linking me again ;0).

    Omg!!! I loved Jem. Now the song is stuck in my head... Jem is my name, no one else is the same...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ NotesandNails: You are very welcome!!! :D

    @ Parisa: My pleasure!!! :D

    @ Ducky: Yay!! You are welcome! :D

    @ Lizzy O.: You are very welcome!! :D Yeah, they use a different type of cheese with it, and it is more dry and crumbly and less squishy and moist. It is soooo goood!!!! :D *drool!*

    @ MariJo: :D Of course!! :D I loved Jem too! I even had a doll of her, hahah. Oh, how I wanted those earring!
    "Oooh Jem! Jem, is truly outrageous! Truly, truly, truly outrageous! Wooooah Jem! Jem, the music's contageous! Outrageous! Jem is my name, no one else is the same, Jem is my name! JEM!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, thank you so much for the award! I certainly appreciate it, Ashesela! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ JustSomeNailsByMJ: You are so welcome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Polish and Charms: You are very welcome!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLce: Thank you so much!! OH NO I saw that I forgot to put you on the list, so I remedied that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. * I meant to write ScarsLikeLace >.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONGRATS on the award!!! You deserve it! :-) Thank you so much for thinking of me, and tagging me. I think this is the cutest award I've seen yet...I LOVE owls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Awesome! Your the best! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Ali's Nail News: Thank you so much!! I love owls too!! ^-^ (Saw Whet's are just the cutest ever!!!)

    @ Wickless and Polished: You are very welcome!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: My pleasure and thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much! I literally laughed out loud when I saw all the blogs you posted haha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. both are nice! but i really like the second ones! and you have such NICE nails :) some girls pay to get them to look like that :P hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  24. that comment was supposed to go on the newest post! lol..wooopsie

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ drinkcitra: You are so welcome!! :D Yeah, that literally took me HOURS to type out all those names, get all the links attached, then send messages telling people about nominating them. But, it was worth it! XD

    @ Nina Gonzalez: Thank you so much for your kind comments!! You are a real sweetheart! ^-^ No worries, it happens! :D

    @ theartofnails: My pleasure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Btw, I re-tagged you, but obviously you don't need to do it again :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the cutest award I´ve seen, thank you Ashesela ^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you Ashesela! I really appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Jonochi: ^-^!!

    @ O' Natur Nail: My pleasure!! :D

    @ Kristy: Thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate it!! ^-^ (I don't mind if I get tagged for this 100 times! The more the merrier!!! :D)

    @ Doo: You are so welcome!! ^-^

    @ Gina: YAY! I am so glad!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you Ashesela for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your comment had a link so it got marked as spam, and I should totally check my spam comments more often! So here's a very late thank you, I'll add it sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much for the award =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D