An Apology In Advance

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Good evening, dear readers!! :D

I wanted to make a quick post to apologize in advance.  I LOVE reading and commenting on all of your blogs. Seriously, it is so much fun!! :D  Unfortunately, I try to do that to all of the posts that come up on my blog roll (reading and commenting or just reading when there is nothing for me to comment on) and I have run into a problem.

It takes me so long!!

Like I said I try to read ALL the posts that come up on my blogroll, and while not everyone posts daily, quite a few do.  I now have over 170 blogs on my blog roll alone (lol) and more that I follow.  o.o; :D

I just keep adding more, since there are so many wonderful blogs out there!

So, since I can spend hours a day just reading and commenting, I am going to try to cut that down a bit.  Which may mean less comments from me from time to time.  However, I still want to check out all of your posts!!  So I will be reading them, but I may not comment as often as I would like.  I hope you understand.

Your blogs really give me such a positive feeling when I read them.  They are both energizing and inspiring, and I will continue to follow all of your blogs for a looong time.  I will just be a bit more quiet while doing it. ;)

Take care everyone, and I will post again soon!!  I was hoping to do that haul post today but now I am so tired that I think I will hit the sack for a bit of shut-eye first.  I'll probably be online in a few hours, lol.

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I totally understand. I'm running into that problem too. I appreciate that you read ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know how you did it! it must have taken a crazy amount of time to read and comment. thank you for all the support you have given me, your comments always cheered me up. i always thought of myself as more of a lurker as well, i either don't know what to comment or don't have time to comment on every nail art i see that i think is wonderful, so i understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MariJo: It's hard, isn't it?? I want to comment on all of them!! XD

    @ Parisa: Thank you so much for your kindness, and for your comments as well. They cheer me up too!! :D

    @ Definitely Addicted: Thank you!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that there are so many to read! I was able to do that a couple of months ago, but there is not enough time in the day anymore! I do notice that you comment on all of my posts, and you are a sweetheart for doing so! I really appreciate it! But don't worry about it! I wish I could do what you are doing! I am also going to email you back in a bit! I have been out all day and finally am able to sit down LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heheh, I hate it, but I had to do this a while ago. :\ I only have 65ish blogs on my blogroll and it takes me HOURS to look at/comment on all of them; I can't imagine how you did three times as many blogs. >.< Of course it's understandable, though. I'm sure most of us feel this way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw that's so nice of you. Seeing your comments and anyone's comments makes my day. I totally understand where you're coming from lol. That's a whole lot of commenting to do! Thanks for reading and visiting! It really means a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure no one minds :) I can't believe you've managed to keep up for so long, it'd drive me nuts, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all know how rough it gets after your first 100 blogs! It will be ok we know your here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D