Friday, January 13, 2012

Andromeda (Franken)

Good morning (again! ^-^) dear readers!

I have a swatch of Andromeda for you!  I had swatched Nebula yesterday and did some nail art on it, but I didn't take a photo of Nebula by itself, and so I will have to do that before posting it.

(This polish is one of the ones mentioned in my last post: 100th Post, Some Frankens.)

Here we go!



I made this polish for my sister. :D  It is inspired by the Andromeda galaxy.  I seriously LOVE that galaxy!  I kept looking at a photo of it while mixing this (out of 9 or so polishes!) so I could get the feeling of the galaxy in it.  Do you think I succeeded? :D

I hope you enjoy this! ^-^

-Ashesela


20 comments:

  1. I think you succeeded for sure! It's very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ Rainbowify Me: Aw thank you so much!! ^-^

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so, so much! :'D

    @ Shannara: :'D Thank you!!!! :D

    @ Leanne: :D YAAAY!!! Thank you! ^-^

    @ Allie-bee: :') Thank you very much!! ^-^ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I love blue polishes, especially with glitter in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much!!! ^-^ (I love blue polishes too! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! I'd wear it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's so beautiful; you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ hollysagemini: :D!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that a lot!! ^-^!

    @ Amy: Thank you so much! :D

    @ Courtney: YAAAY!!! :D :D Thank you muchlies!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you did an amazing job! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely succeeded!! This is gorgeous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ MariJo: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this franken, it's gorgeous!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much, that makes me so happy to read that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...