11 Questions Tag Round no.2!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good afternoon, dear readers!

First off I would like to sent a heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you.  Your responses to my last post meant so much to me, and made me so happy to read them! :'D  Thank you all so incredibly much!!

Second, I was tagged for the 11 Questions again, this time by the lovely Nails Like Lace.  If you haven't done so already, please check out her blog as it is great fun to read! :D  I will answer the questions, but the rest of the rules were followed in my other 11 Questions posts, which you can read here. :D  I love answering questions! :D

So here were her questions:


  1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    This is really hard!! XD  I do love chicken fingers!! :D
  2. If you could only use one polish (multiple bottles of it, though, of course) for the rest of eternity, which lucky gem would you choose?
    OHH NOOOO!!!!  This would really suck!!  I can't choose, I have too many favourites! :O  Probably one of my sisters frankens.  ^-^
  3. Favorite polish finish (pearl, glitter, duo-chrome, matte, etc.)?
    Again I can't choose, because it all depends on my mood.  Shiny!! :D
  4. Nail care: Honestly, when taking down nail length, do you go through the long process of solely filing, or do you sometimes first sneak those clippers out if you are taking down a lot of length (the nail gods won't strike you down if you admit it, although some bloggers might)? 
    Oh if necessary I will clip most of it off, then file it down.  I only have so much patience some days.  XD  Thankfully my sister gave me an electric file, which works pretty fast!  Also, my mom gave me a glass file for Christmas and that works really fast too!
  5. Nail envy: What nail shape do you wish you could pull off but either don't feel you have the guts to attempt it, or know it would, sadly, would never look good on you in a million years?
    Longer nails.  :(  My index fingers on both hands have this weird thing that when they grow to the end of my finger, they start growing down on one side instead of out.  It looks silly!
  6. Stash: Just to clarify, is there really such thing as 'too much' or 'plenty of polish'? Didn't think so... So... Double digits or triple?
    I would say that I think I have around 100 right now?  Maybe a teeny bit more?  I'm not too sure, I haven't counted in a little while, haha.  ^-^
  7. When discussing it with someone outside of the polish community, do you announce said number pridefully or does it embarrass you to say that you actually own that much polish? Weeeell... everyone I talk to (not online) doesn't have nearly as many polishes as I do XD.  Also, most of my friends are guys and I don't think many of them understand this at all, haha.
  8. Polish envy: What is your all-time numero uno desire that, despite your love for it, is either way too expensive to purchase, or is ancient and no longer sold?
    Good question!!  There are several, but I really like Raindrops by Illamasqua.  It is so pretty!!!  Also, there are quite a few franken polishes out there by independent sellers that I adore!
  9. Nail "piercings": Spectacular or horrific?
    I like them! :D  I remember doing that a long time ago when I was in high school.  But I don't think I could leave them alone if I had them now; I'd probably tear my nail.
  10. Is there one certain nail look/technique that you absolutely adore creating or seeing (sponging, ruffians, stamping, etc.)?
    I really like sponged gradients and jelly sandwiches! :D  Also, there are some amazing stamped manicures out there!
  11. What/Who inspired your polish obsession?
    Nail polish blogs!!  I started going through them and then I got addicted, ahhaha!! XD
Thank you Nails Like Lace for asking me these questions!! :D  I love answering them! ^-^

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh these have been so fun to read lately haha. They've been spreading like wild fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were really fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My index nails are really weird too! They have this like divot thing in them when they grow out on the sides and there's like a U shape at the sides past my fingers. It's hard to explain and not noticeable with polish on, but it's the strangest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ drinkcitra: Thank you!! :D Yeah, these have been really popular!

    @ Shannara: Thank you so much! ^-^

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much! ^-^

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Our nails seem pretty bizarre! I wonder why they do the things they do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D