Friday, January 13, 2012

100th Post, Some Frankens (Lots of Pics)

Good morning, dear readers!! :D

Today I am making my 100th post (YAY!! :D).  Thank you again so much (everyone!) for joining me on this journey that is my blog!

For today, I have a special post.  These are some frankens that my sister and I made the other day!  This is the first time we have really tried this, and I am super excited to share them with you!

Just a warning: my camera had a lot of trouble really capturing the beauty of these.  They look so amazing in real life.  I will do individual nail swatches down the road, but for now here is the wheel! :D














These aren't the best pics in the world and I kinda half-assed some of these swatches, but hopefully you will see the beauty when they are on the nail!! :D

Names:

1. Daydreamer
2. Gallifrey
3. Socrates
4. ? Unnamed
5. Nebula
6. Prometheus
7. Glen
8. Horcrux
9. Spackle
10. Mermaid Tail
11. Sound of Drums
12. Chronos
18. Andromeda

:D!!!!!

We had so much fun making these!!!  But next time we will open windows to let fresh air in BEFORE starting to create, hahah.

I hope that everyone is doing well, and has a wonderful morning!

-Ashesela ^-^

18 comments:

  1. Nice - my favourite is Nebula

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh!! I love them! I love Daydreamer, and love the name of 8! LOVE HP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so pretty! Congrats on 100 posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nebula is my favourite too! Of course, they all look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kristy: Thank you very much!! :D My sister made that one! ^-^

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: YAY!!! Thank you!! :D (Daydreamer is one of the ones I made.) I love HP too!! :D My sister made me that one and named it that!! :D

    @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ Allie-bee: YAY!!! Thank you!! :D My sister made most of them, hahah! She made Nebula and was worried that I might not like it. I was like: "WHAAAT?? It is so pretty!!!" XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, in the comments above I thought people were talking about Prometheus, instead of Nebula. Hehehe ^-^!! I mixed up the names. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I mean I mixed up the names in my head. They are right in the post. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Gallifrey just for the name. Love me some Who :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so pretty! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! I also love Gallifrey just for the name:) Mmm... 10th Doctor...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, congratulations on 100 posts! My favourites frankens are Nebula and Horcrux ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Amanda: Same here!! My sister and I are big Dr. Who fans! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!!! :D It was so much fun! XD

    @ Lindsey R: EXACTLY!! :D The tenth doctor is my sisters' and my favourite. :D He is so sexy!! XD

    @ Jayne: Thank you so very much!! :D My sister made those two :D!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so pretty, but since I'm partial to purple, I pick Number 5 too. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Lizzy O.: Hahaha I like purple too! :D Thanks so much! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for your 100th post! The swatches look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ drinkcitra: YAY!!!! :D Thank you so much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ MariJo: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...