YAY!!! :D

Monday, December 12, 2011

Good afternoon, dear readers!


I wanted to share with you my joy at winning a beautiful matching set of hashioki and chopsticks, from The Flirty Blog. If you scroll down the page, you will see the lovely set that I have won. :D I don't usually win contests, so I am ecstatic!! :D

Thank you so much, Stacie! :'D

For those of you who are unfamiliar with her blog, I highly suggest checking it out. She writes about a wide variety of important topics, and is a very kind and caring individual who supports several important causes. Her writing style is delightful and if you check out her YouTube channel, you can even see her doing the Edge Walk around the outside of the CN Tower! (She has guts, that one does!)

Thanks again Stacie!!! :D

-Ashesela


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congrats on winning that set is so cute. Thou i would starve if i have to eat with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've passed the versatile blog award on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much!! :D Aw, I'm sure you would pick up the skills in no time! :)

    @ Kelly: YAY Thank you so much!!!! :D :D I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ChromaCraze: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award!!!and thank you for passing it on!
    p.s. thanks for entering the giveaway! good luck :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Beanie: Thank you so much! I'm glad that you like it!! :D Thank you for hosting such a cool giveaway! Thanks for the good luck. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D