Content

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Tron Nails


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have Tron nails for you!! :D These are a bit messy; I need more practice. My sister and I had been talking a while ago about how cool it would be to do Tron nails. While reading the messages from my last post, I saw that Lindsey R had said that the flakies on my purple manicure looked kind of futuristic and that sparked my memory for Tron goodness!

I was born in 1985 and watched Tron at a very early age. When they came out with Tron Legacy, I was extremely happy with how they did it. The actors, acting, set and costume designs, the amazing CG effects and fantastic soundtrack... :'D (YAY for Daft Punk!!).

For this manicure I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out (love that stuff!) and acrylic paint in light blue and white. I then proceeded to paint the whole thing with my eyelashes. Just kidding! (Seeing if you were paying attention ;)). I definitely used a brush for this, haha.

And that was it! It took patience but I finished it! I saw many mistakes after taking the photos, but I was too tired and lazy to fix them. So, I uploaded a smaller than normal size picture so they aren't AS obvious. Still obvious, but not as much. XD Unfortunately I also didn't plan the layout very well, as I didn't have enough room for all of the n in Tron, and the D in Disney. Oh well! You live and you learn. ^-^

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :D

P.S., any suggestions for nail art? I can't guarantee I will be able to do them all but ideas are very welcome! :D

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. Very cool! Looks like its glowing. I was born in 83...how sad Ive never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Wickless and Polished: Thank you very much!! That is the effect I was hoping for ^-^. Hey no worries, it isn't too late to watch them! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I'm an '83 girl and I loooooove Tron! This appeals to the nerd in me. Reddit should love it. Boys and girls alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pass the glitter Badge to you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love Tron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much! :D

    @ Jayne: Thank you so much! Tron is so awesome!! :D

    @ Shannara: Than you so much! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: YAAAY!!! :D Thank you so much!! :'D

    @ Gina: I'm so glad that you love Tron too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah this is cute! i love the thumb most! soo neatly! good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani! I use my eyelashes all the time to paint my nails! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Disney logo looks amazingly perfect. Very well done, I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so very much for your kind comment, I really appreciate it!! :D

    @ AllThatIsGorgeous: Hahaha!! You get it too!! Us elite artists know that the most magnificent manicures can be created only by using the best eyelashes! XD!!!

    @ Crystal: Thank you so very much!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cool! I should show my husband, he loves Tron!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

UPDATE: Wow, that was in March of last year!  Time really flies!  Definitely not magnificent at it, but still on the Magic train and much better at it than last year.  XD

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Popular Posts