Sparkly Blue!

Sunday, December 04, 2011




Good evening dear readers!


I hope that everyone has had a great weekend. Mine went pretty well! :)

I have most of my Christmas shopping done (yay!) and I hope to get the rest of it finished tomorrow.

I apologize for my absence on here, as I will be pretty busy for about half of this week (shopping, doctor visits, etc..)

I will post when I can and I hope to get chances to check on all of your wonderful blogs. :D

I did a quick manicure of China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, a coat of Orly Twilight, and then a generous amount of China Glaze Fairy Dust. I also put on some China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

I really like how sparkly blue this is!!! Blue Year's Eve is such a lovely colour and photos do not do it justice. It looks so much more amazing and rich in person, and I highly suggest checking it out before it is gone (China Glaze Let it Snow holiday collection).

I hope everyone has a wonderful night!

-Ashesela

(P.S. sorry for the messiness; it was reeeally early in the morning and I didn't feel like doing any cleanup! :P)


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. From a quick look it almost looks like Nicole by OPI - Snow-man of my Dreams :) This looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter. The blue.
    I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty Color! Kinda look like your nails are snowing in the second to last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Julie: Ooh I've never seen that, but it sounds really nice! I like the name too. ^-^

    @ Fingers: Thank you!! :D

    @ Allie-bee: Hahah me too! A winning combination in my book!

    @ Nail Reflections: That is such a cool observation... it really does!!! :D Thank you for that, that makes me smile! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that color! It is a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ScarsLikeLace: I love it too!! SO beautiful!! China Glaze really knows their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! i need to try that color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Beanie: You really should, it looks even better in person!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D