Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Present From November


Good morning, dear readers! Ohayo gozaimasu!

Today I wanted to share with you a WONDERFUL haul that my sister bought for me last month. She knows how much I love nail art and winter, and she surprised me with the adorable fimo fruit slices, the gorgeous snowy nail stickers, and then took me shopping and bought me the rest!! :O

It almost made me want to cry a bit, hahaha. ^-^;

The thing is, not is she generous and kind, but even though she could have spent this money on her self (she got it from a temporary job so it wasn't steady income), she decided to use a huge chunk of it on me. :'D SO SWEET!!!!

Thank you again sis, I appreciate it sooo much!!! :'D

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

-Ashesela


5 comments:

  1. That's so nice! I'm a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Finger Paints looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nail Reflections: I agree completely!! :'D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Yeah, it really is! It's Winter Sky. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...