Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!! :D

Good morning, dear readers!!

Sorry about the lack of manicure posts lately; I will be getting back into it full swing after the holidays.  To those of you who celebrate Christmas today: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D  To those of you who celebrate it tomorrow: MERRY (early) CHRISTMAS!!! :D  ^-^

I will be visiting a dear friend of mine today and celebrating Christmas at his parents house, as they are Polish and celebrate it today.  Tomorrow, we will be going over to my parents place and celebrating Christmas there. 2 Christmasses!!!  How awesome is that?!? :D  This is going to be sooo much fun!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, and I look forward to reading about it!! :D

Take care everyone, and have a safe and happy holiday!

-Ashesela

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, and lots of fun!

    xox Shannara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!! Sounds like you'll be having a blast! Enjoy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Christmases? Lucky! I hope both of them are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much, and Merry Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...