Make-up Time!

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Good morning, dear readers!


I came across this photo the other day and I thought I would share it with you. ^-^ Earlier this year my sister decided to do fun make-up on me (Kerrigan from Star Craft) and here is one of the pics! Unfortunately the make-up near the top of my head started melting, haha.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I may not be able to post a manicure today as I will be very busy. My sister is getting oral surgery and then later I may be going to a Christmas dinner with my Father.

Take care, and talk to you soon!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. WOW that look really alien like! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats impressive job! Hope ur sister getting better soon and have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is really cool, you and your sister are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Parisa: Thank you so much!! :D She is such an inspiration to me!

    @ Kia: Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D