Light Grey/Blue Winter Gradient

Saturday, December 10, 2011



Good morning, dear readers!


Today I have a gradient manicure to share with you. This one I did on both of my hands, as I am keeping it on all day for a family reunion Christmas dinner this evening.

For this look I used 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray for a base. I then used 1 coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat because it was taking too long to dry (I made pretty thick layers...whoopsie!). I then sponged on some Joe Fresh Wave, kinda all over the nail. After that I sponged on a bit of Savvy by Femme Couture French White White (why the two whites?) on the tip area. After that, I sponged on some Orly Winter Wonderland on the tip area (and a bit above), and then came the China Glaze Snow Globe, also sponged on the tip area and brought up a bit higher on the nail. After THAT, I added a coat of Orly Twilight, and topped it all off with another coat of Fast Forward. Phew!

Not the best gradient in the world, but I'm not the best nail artist in the world either, so that is okay! ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!!!

Take care dear readers!

-Ashesela

(P.S. AAHHH!! Darn it, these nails don't look this bad in real life!! I uploaded the pictures and saw the dryness and polish all over the sides of the nail, the crappy clean up... sorry folks, I had no idea it was this... BAD, until uploading the photos!! Sigh. >:( Well, at least it looks decent in real life, when all the mistakes aren't highlighted and zoomed it. Poop! Well, better luck next time, I guess. It's 2:34 am right now and I don't feel like fixing my nails and re-taking the photos. I hope you understand!)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ooh this is pretty! I like it :-)
    PS I'm always disappointed by how my photos portray my nails too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is a nice gradient! So smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Laura: Thank you!!! :D Yeah, it is a big bummer when the photos look worse that reality. >.<;

    @ Crystal: :'D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: YAAAY thank you!!! :D ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D