Monday, December 05, 2011

Holly Nails


Hello and good evening, dear readers!

How was your day? Mine went great! I managed to completely finish buying Christmas presents for everyone on my list as of this morning. YAY!!! Not only that, but I managed to get some pretty awesome deals over the last couple of days. Saving money = YAAAY!!! :D

Of course, I picked up a few lovely polishes over the span of yesterday and today ;). However, I will wait until I get home to photograph them with the lightbox (I am at a friends house). The weather has been rainy and dreary over the last little while, so sunlight is pretty much out of the question! At least they are calling for some snow veeery soon... MUAHAHAH!! >:D

Okay! Onto the manicure!

For the base of this, I used China Glaze Icicle (although it is a bit hard to tell under all that glitter!). I then used China Glaze Twinkle Lights (love that one!). After that, I used China Glaze Holly Day for the leaves, and Poinsettia for the three red dots. I then decided to cover the dots with little red rhinestones for the berries. After dipping my tips in gold loose glitter, I was done!! :D

Simple and festive. ^-^

I hope that everyone has a fantastic week (no worries, I'm not going to be gone ALL week; I just wanted to say that since it is the beginning of it). Take care, bundle up, and enjoy the season (and nail polish! XD).

Until next time,

-Ashesela

(P.S., sorry that the photograph is a bit blurry; I had a heck of a time getting a decent picture for some reason.)

12 comments:

  1. @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you!! :D

    @ Parisa: Yay! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh cute! Really pretty and glittery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jayne: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Holly is my next mani. having a hard time removing the gingerbread men. sniff

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super pretty and festive! I love all the China Glaze polishes you used! The colors look so beautiful together!

    So happy to hear you've gotten gifts for everyone on your list too! It always takes me the full month to get holiday shopping done, lol! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nail Reflections: Sorry to hear that you had a hard time with removing the manicure!! It was so cute!! XD

    @ Sandra: Thank you so much!!

    @ Fingers: Thank you! ^-^ If only I had better pictures!

    @ I Drink Nail Polish: Thank you very much!! :D I usually wait until the last moment to get all of my shopping done, so this was a pleasant surprise!! :D I love the Let it Snow collection! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww thats so sweet :)
    I wish I had a sister like that lol
    Looks like you'll have a lot of fun with all that :D
    Xx
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...