Guest Post at All That is Gorgeous

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Good evening, dear readers!


Here is a preview of a new manicure that I made for a guest post over at All That is Gorgeous!

Please feel free to stop on by to check it out and if you can, give your support to the lovely Jenn. She injured her hand and is taking some time off doing manicures so that it can heal up. I think we can all relate to how much that must suck when we love polish and art!

I hope you have all had a wonderful day and that you enjoy the manicure!

Take care! ^-^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is realy pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shannara: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely awesome!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo nice! love the design!! and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ AllThatIsGorgous: Thank you, and my pleasure!! :D

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so very much!! :D

    @ Fingers: Aww thank you!!! :D

    @ Selene and Theia: YAY thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D