Glitter Badge!! :D Also, Lorelei's Tiara

Wednesday, December 14, 2011







Good morning dear readers!


Today I will have a sparkly manicure to show you, in thanks of my sister for the gorgeous polish (another part of my Christmas present!! :D) and Nail Reflections for the wonderful GLITTER BADGE!! AWW YEAH!!!

Thanks so much to my sister and thanks so much to Nail Reflections for nominating me!!! :'D That makes me so happy!!

With this badge you are supposed to post a photo of your favourite glitter manicure. I really can't choose a favourite, as I love so may of them! So, for today's manicure I used China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara. This is the one polish out of the whole Eye Candy set that I really wanted to have! It reminds me of O.P.I's Gone Gonzo, but the complete opposite!

I also added several coats of a mini Sally Girl nail polish (with no name) that is small and medium silver hex glitter (basically the same as Sephora by O.P.I in Flurry Up!) and some rhinestones. After all, a tiara looks gorgeous with gems!

Now I am supposed to tag 4 people with this award, so my 4 are....







Okay okay, that is more than 4, but it is too hard to narrow it down!!!

Thank you again so much Nail Reflections!!! :D

Have a wonderful day everyone! ^-^

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the rhinestone accents! and thank you for the badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Polish and Charms: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Parisa: Thank you! :D I'm glad you like the badge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love how it look like with rhinestone on them! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ YoannitaL: Thank you!! :D Any excuse for rhinestones! XD

    @ Nail Reflections: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much glitter! I love the gems on this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lindsey R: Thank you! :D I love the sparkle! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    I love your glitter manicure here :-) The gems are a nice addition, especially as it's quite rare to see gems with glitter manicures. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shannara: Thank you very much! :D

    @ Laura: Thank you very much!! I love shinies, hehehe!

    @ Emm: Me too, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jayne: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D