Sunday, December 11, 2011

Black to Gold Gradient





Good morning, dear readers!

I really hope that you aren't sick of gradients yet, as I have another one to show you!

First off, let me apologize for the little hairs that seem to have stuck to my nails!! >:( I hate that!! I wiped my nails before taking pictures, but it didn't seem to help at all! Also, I apologize for the gold mess under the thumbnail; I didn't realise that I missed that during clean up! Oh wells!

Okay! Back to the manicure!

For this I used a base of Orly Androgynie (love this!) and then sponged tips with Orly Luxe. Since Androgynie has little golden flecks in it, I thought that gold tips would work very well. I then sponged some China Glaze White Cap over top. That polish is truly amazing!
I then sponged some China Glaze Snow Globe on the tips, as Androgynie has iridescent hexes in the polish, and this would suit it. Last but not least (well truthfully the top coat was last) I applied a few iridescent bar glitter pieces to the tips. All done! :D

I hope that you enjoy this manicure! Man, was it ever hard to photograph! My hands weren't as steady as they could have been while taking pictures, and even the slightest movement would blur the little golden flecks.

I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday!

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. Realy love this combo, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The Glitter gradient you do are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really mastering the gradient look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gradient manicure is GORGEOUS! You've done such a wonderful job executing the look, but also in terms of picking out the polishes that complement each other yet still manage to shine themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Androgynie great?! You picked a perfect color combination YET AGAIN. I will not get sick of gradients as long as you keep rockin' 'em so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, your gradients are always amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Nail Reflections: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Nailed it: :'D Thank you, that means a lot!!

    @ Swatch And Learn: WHEE!!! Thank you thank you!! I really appreciate that! :D

    @ Crystal: Oh it really is such a beautiful polish! EEEe thank you!! :D They are so fun to do!!

    @ Julia: :'D Thank you!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. *I bow to you oh Gradient Master* Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jayne: AHAHAHAH!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comment!! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...