Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank You Nail Reflections!! :D


A huge thanks to Nail Reflections for the wonderful badge!! :D This means a lot to me!

I will proudly post this badge to my page whenever I figure out how to do it! ^-^

For my own recommendations:

Nail Reflections (even though she already has one ^-^)








I apologize for everyone whose blogs I didn't include. I would like to add more to the list but for some reason my internet is so slow right now (this post has taken me about 15 minutes to organize as it is :(). I hope to hand out more badges at a later date.

Thanks again, Nail Reflections!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love yours too! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad to see you found out how to put the badge on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! And I'm glad you like the badge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...