Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

Wednesday, November 30, 2011




Good evening, dear readers!

I apologize for the messiness of this manicure, as I finished it at around 5 am and didn't feel like doing clean-up. Also, I get nervous when I do clean-up on others as I am pretty rough around my nails.

I made little decals and stuck them onto my sisters nails. Not the best art in the world, but it was fun to do! I hope that I get better!

I used Orly Snowcone and Pink Slip, Savvy by Femme Couture French White White, Essie Very Structured, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow, Black Out and Sun Kissed, and China Glaze Poinsettia. I then used China Glaze Fast Forward topcoat.

Have a great evening everyone!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you very much! :D My favourite is the abominable snowman, but my favourite character from the show is Yukon Cornelius. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! the abominable snowman especially! i love this movie, especially when they go to the island of misfit toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kelly: This movie is so cute! I haven't seen it in so long. I have to watch it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect!! Brings me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Gina: Thank you so much!! I just wish that I didn't do such a messy job... haha. Oh well, practice makes perfect, right? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D