Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Bright Nails



Hello dear readers!

Last week I was feeling pretty blue, and decided that I needed to do something cheerful. So I gave my sister a fun manicure with beautiful colours and cute rhinestones and fimo citrus slices. ^-^

The pink is China Glaze Strawberry Fields (I love this and am so glad to finally have it) and the purple is China Glaze Coconut Kiss. I have to say, I love China Glaze polishes but I am really confused about the name. I don't know anything about coconuts that are purple! Either way, it is a beautiful polish. :)

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week!

-Ashesela

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...