Gold Pattern

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope that you are doing well. :) Today was so beautiful outside (like 16 degrees celsius), which is really odd for the middle of November! Although I like the temperature, I am eagerly waiting for it to start snowing!

Right now I am visiting my family, so I am posting a picture of an older manicure.

This manicure I did a month or two ago. I used Essie Very Structured for the base, and Orly Luxe for the gold. I used an art brush to apply the gold design. I hope you enjoy! :D

-Ashley

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your nail art is super gorgeous and detailed!!! I love it!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :) and your sweet comments!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!!! :D You have a gorgeous blog, btw. Quite a pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D