Content

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Crazy Christmas Tree Nails!

Good evening again!

I'll be out of the house tomorrow, so I'm posting this manicure now (I'm so just using that as an excuse to post more manicure pics ;)).

CHRISTMAS TREE NAILS!!! :D

Like I said, I'm going all out with my nubbins!

For this manicure I used a base colour of Finger Paints Sketch N Etch, then sponged on some China Glaze Glittering Garland on the tips (or what's left of them, anyway).

I then painted the silver and gold garlands using Orly Luxe and Savvy by Femme Couture Chrome.  After that, I used a layer of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat to get things moving.

I then used a slower drying top coat and dipped a brush (with a bit o' polish on the end) in a pot of silver and a pot of gold glitter that I got from the dollar store.

Then came the rhinestones!  Whee, so much fun.

And there you have it!  Just a generous top coat over top, and crazy Christmas Tree nails!




Sorry about the glitter escaping onto my dry, dry skin.  That glitter just did not want to come off!  Also, sorry about the horrible cuticles; it is not even winter yet and my skin is drying out and peeling like crazy!

I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and take care!

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Awesome job! Love how you used the free glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I must admit, it was quite fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts