China Glaze Sea Spray Swatch and...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011



YAY IT'S SNOWING!!!!!


I know a lot of people hate snow, but I love it!! And every time it snowed in the Ottawa area this fall, it never snowed around me! I ALWAYS missed it. >:( But YAY!! :'D

Tomorrow I may be too busy to make a post, so here is a swatch of a recently acquired polish: China Glaze Sea Spray (from the 2011 Anchors Away collection).

I adore this colour. It is a pale dusty blue-grey, with shimmer in it. The shimmer isn't at all in your face, and is a nice surprise when you look closer at the polish.

Application was a dream!

These pictures were taken in a light box; one with flash and one without.

My hands are still dry and peely *sigh* but hopefully they will get better soon!

Take care dear readers!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love snow. We never get enough! Love this color it would do great for Christmas art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that is such a good idea!! Silver and white on top and snowflakes... I love snow too so much!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D