Content

Friday, 18 November 2011

China Glaze Poinsettia Swatch

Good evening / really early morning!
 
 Today's swatch is China Glaze Poinsettia from the China Glaze Let it Snow holiday 2011 collection. Unfortunately my nail tips got all snaggy and ripped off (such floppy nails I have) so for the next while I may have little nubbins for nail art and swatching polishes. I did some swatches at my parents home the other day, so I still have a few pics with my longer nails in them. At least they grow back fast!

Anyway, onto Poinsettia! This is such a LOVELY red. It really, truly is. I've never been too huge on red shades of anything, but this colour absolutely wowed me from the start. It is such a bright vivid holiday red, and the application was wonderful. As I am pretty new to polish collecting and nail art (I've only really gotten into it since August) I am continually amazed by the quality of China Glaze polishes. I know I have almost nothing but praise for them in my posts, but in all honesty, I am very impressed. Here I used a lightbox, and one pic is with flash, and the other without. Enjoy!


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Friday!! :D

 -Ashesela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts