China Glaze Blue Years Eve

Friday, November 18, 2011

Good evening, dear readers!

Tonight I have a swatch of China Glaze Blue Year's Eve, a lovely dark and mysterious shade with a beautiful flecked shimmer.  This polish is a new release from the China Glaze holiday 2011 Let It Snow collection.

I have several pictures posted here, as I was trying to get the perfect shot of just how beautiful this shade is.  TI found that his polish is a very tricky one to photograph properly.

The bottle shows a deep shimmering flecked blue with purple, but unfortunately the purple seems to be lost when applied on the nail.  Either way, this is a beautiful polish, and the formula was great.




For anyone who might be wondering after looking at some of my photos, I have slightly odd nails.  The index finger nails on both hands dip downwards on one side, and my middle finger nails do it also at a lesser degree.  I don't know why they do this; it runs in my family.  :s  It is more noticeable the longer my nails are.
Go figure!

I give this polish a 10/10 for colour, application and formula.  I love blues!!  ^-^

I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a beautiful color! We all have to thank our genes for how our nails grow! But I read though all your nail post and your nails look lovely at this length. Barely noticeable unless I'm looking. Your art is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :D You have a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D