Saturday, November 26, 2011

Candy Sprinkle Fun Nails


Hello Dear Readers!

Sorry for my absence; I have been having a very busy week sorting out some personal things and moving a bunch of stuff around. Very hectic!

For fun, here is a candy sprinkle manicure that my sister gave me. So fun! XD This was for silly photo purposes only as these are real candy sprinkles and I had to take off the manicure right after the pictures. The pink nail polish is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Presto Pink.

I think this will be a new feature for my blog. I will post a silly manicure once a week or two just for funsies! ^-^ XD

I have more manicure pics, but I will be spacing them out a bit because although I want to take more swatch pictures, my hands are pretty upset with me right now. My cuticles are SO ANGRY!!! Peeling, tearing, dried out, etc.... I picked up some new nail and cuticle cream (Hoofer's I think it's called?) and I hope that it will help remedy this sad, sad situation.

I hope that everyone has a great night, and a kick ass weekend!

Take care! :D

-Ashesela

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun Love it! I'm not big on cuticle creams. I use olive oil when mine get tired of acetone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good idea. I'd do that too but I can't stand the oily and not being able to touch anything. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...