Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Candy Cane Nails



Hello Everyone!

I hope that you are doing well. Today I have a manicure that is pretty festive, for the holiday season. Candy canes (and other shapes) with bows!! ^o^

For this manicure I used China Glaze Tinsel Town for the base (an absolutely LOVELY nail polish, I highly recommend it) Savvy by Femme Couture French White White for the base of the nail art and the white on the candy canes, China Glaze Poinsettia and Holly-Day for the stripes and bows, and China Glaze City Siren for the bow detail. To make the images pop a bit more, I did a bit of outlining in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal, and then I topped it all off with a generous amount of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

I hope that you enjoy this design. It's super fun for the holiday season! ^-^

(P.S., I apologize for the scary skin around my thumbnail... my hands decided to get dry and peely, and the 'yellow' skin is actually dry skin with yellow-gold nail polish stuck to it that I couldn't get off. Why is it so hard to get nail polish off of dry skin??! >.<)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...