Argyle Nails

Saturday, November 12, 2011



Good afternoon!

This manicure is argyle (I love to do this pattern) and the polishes I used were:

China Glaze Refresh Mint
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le
China Glaze White Cap
Orly Snowcone
Orly Luxe

I really like how this colour combination turned out. I also really like how Refresh-Mint looks with a coat of White Cap over top of it (so shimmery and beautiful).

It took me a while to do this manicure, but I think it was worth it. ;)

I posted two pics here, one with flash and one without. I took this picture with the afternoon (evening maybe, since it gets dark so fast now) sun, and I like how it really brought the gold out to play.

(Edit: Please excuse the cuticles, as I had flooded them (esp. the thumb) and I couldn't help but pick at them o.o;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments! :D