Friday, November 11, 2011

Almost Argyle Nails


Hello Everyone!

Today one of my friends visited me, and she let me do her nails while she was over.
I was going to do an argyle pattern, but it took me so long that I didn't
have time to finish it. Also, I didn't have enough time to do a complete
nail clean-up, so please excuse the mess. :P

When I finished her nails, it was already dark outside, so we had to take
photos in my kitchen. Unfortunately I couldn't get a good close photo, but
at least this one shows both of the hands. ^-^

For this manicure I used:
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint
China Glaze White Cap
Essie Eternal Optimist
Orly Luxe
Savvy by Femme Couture French White White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...