Account Problems

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hello Everyone,


I just wanted to inform you that I have been having some problems with my blog account. For some reason it doesn't show me following some of the blogs that I have publicly followed. :( This makes me sad because I don't know if I am listed under other blogs as being a follower, when I want to be! So if for some reason I am not following your blog anymore, it is not because I don't want to- it's this silly bug!

Also, it screws up my follower list as well. :(

I hope that this issue gets resolved soon.

Rest assured; when I can I will still be visiting and/or commenting on your blogs (even if it says I am not a follower)! :)

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've been having this problem since I started my blog 2 months ago...then I sign out and sign in again and sometimes I can see all the blogs I follow again other times, not so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the same thing. It is so frustrating! I wonder why it does this. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This problem sucks. Its like a guess who you'll see game! I'm so behind with people post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D