Old Art

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Here is another older piece I had done, this time in Adobe Photoshop. I never really finished it, so the edges aren't as clearly defined as I would like, but oh well. I'm pretty sure the file for the picture I was working on is gone now. In total this piece took about 6 hours, but that was due to the fact that there was a body as well (which I didn't picture because I didn't like how it was turning out!).

Sorry for my long absence! A lot has happened over the last few months, and I hadn't felt the need to blog (to be honest I completely forgot all about it!). In the summer there were about 4+ birthdays (including my own, yay!). In upcoming posts I will be elaborating on some wonderful new art products that have come into my posession recently, giving my reviews for them.

Until then, take care and enjoy life! :)

-Ashley

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like the Piece. I am sure if you were able to finish it you would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your kind words. :) Hopefully I can start finishing artwork instead of just leaving it and moving onto something else, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D