Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Welcome Post

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog! This is the first time I will be making an effort to write a good blog, although I can't guarantee the quality of it.

I chose the name Art Evolve, because I am constantly learning and hope that my art moves forward.

In this blog I will be exploring and discussing different aspects of art, from drawing and doodling to painting, music, writing... and my journey exploring it.

I will post art that I am working on, have finished, and interesting tips that I have learned along the way. I am also welcome to constructive criticism with my work, as I am far from perfect.

I will also have posts about favorite and interesting artists that I have great respect for.

I hope that you enjoy your stay at Art Evolve.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...